Sunday, November 9, 2008

O Yeah!


I'm still in shock! Thanks to everybody who joined us at the Yes We Can Potluck Nov 4th...it will be an evening to remember always! Not only did we share in a historical moment of change for our country, but yummy dishes were a plenty and young kids got just as excited about politics as their parents. I have to note that Daleth's green chile dish was by far and away the tastiest and most gourmet...too bad it was gone before the champagne was popped!

btw...Shawn and I both ordered our free stickers from MoveOn.org of this print...let me know if you want me to forward the email for a free sticker?!

From MO: These commemorative stickers mark Barack Obama's historic victory and were designed by groundbreaking artist Shepard Fairey—the same artist who designed the world-famous, iconic "Hope" poster for Obama.

2 comments:

daleth said...

Oh my goodness, Thank you!

Amy said...

Thanks for the great party !! Please forward the email to me for this fabulous free sticker !!