Sunday, December 9, 2007

The forgotten bdays

Before I get myself too much deeper into the holiday frenzy, I wanted to give the Decemberists (not the band) their due. It's hard to be born in the same month as some people's savior or while other people focus on the rebuilding of the second temple, etc. There are lots of presents to buys, cards to send, decorations to hang; the list is endless until the new year. Ultimately, many of those born in December are forced to celebrate in January.

So Happy Birthday to...
Joseph....nephew #14, born just under a year before Ry. He's gonna be three this month and this picture IS out of date.
--
Alfonz...nephew #13 born on the same day as his Uncle Chris.
--

Andria, niece #4. I earned several babysitting dollars when she was little.

--
Christopher (left) with "another" girlfriend; brother just a 1 & 1/2 year older than me and ultimate playmate growing-up for a tomboy like myself.

1 comment:

daleth said...

Oh Lydia, brother looks like you...